2013 BayerValue Program
To view the BayerValue Terms and Conditions, click here
To view the relevant privacy provisions, click here
To view the 2013 PDF version, click here
To view the 2012 PDF version, click here
The 2013 BayerValue program maximizes your savings by combining your Early Book InVigor and Cereal Winter Sale purchases with all your other qualifying purchases. Now when you purchase almost any Bayer CropScience product you increase your opportunity to save.
How much can you save?
Enrolling in the 2013 BayerValue program allows you to combine your InVigor® hybrid purchases with other qualifying purchases, to earn the following maximum savings:
|Seed Treatments & Insecticides|
|Raxil MD or Trilex®||$1/ac.|
And save $1/ac. instantly when you purchase Puma Advance at full rate.
How do you save?
- Book your InVigor hybrid canola by January 31, 2013 to save with Early Book InVigor. See how much you can save when you purchase 300 acres of InVigor here.
- Book participating cereal herbicides by March 9, 2013 and save 5% with the Cereal Winter Sale. See how much you can save when you purchase a minimum of 300 acres from any of the herbicide groupings here.
- Purchase participating Bayer CropScience product before September 30, 2013 to qualify for Silver, Gold or Platinum savings and save even more.
*All savings and rewards are calculated using suggested retail price.
Plus save $1/ac. on Raxil, Trilex, or Decis simply by qualifying for Early Book InVigor or Silver savings. And save an additional $1/ac. on matching acres of Raxil WW when you purchase the following products:
- Velocity m3
- Puma Advance
Early Book InVigor + Cereal Winter Sale + Platinum Savings = Maximum Savings
How do you sign up?
If you participated in the 2012 BayerValue program, you’re automatically signed up. Otherwise, there are four easy ways to register:
- Complete this registration form and fax to 1 888-570-9378
- Log into MyBayer
- Call the Bayer CropScience Rebate Fulfillment Interaction Centre at 1 888-283-6847
- Talk to your local retailer
Purchase $20,000 or more of these qualifying products to start saving with the 2013 BayerValue program.
Other BayerValue Guidelines
- If you were registered in the 2012 BayerValue program, you will automatically be re-enrolled in the 2013 BayerValue program.
- All % savings and savings levels will be calculated using Suggested Retail Pricing as of July 13, 2013.
- Grower agrees to be signed up on and comply with the BayerValue Grower Programs.
- Grower consents to Bayer CropScience communicating with the Grower through commercial electronic messages (including email) and using the Grower’s information to develop and offer the Grower information, products and/or services from Bayer CropScience and its partners. To view the BayerValue privacy and consent provisions, click here.
To qualify for this program, growers must be registered for this program prior to May 1, 2013. All products must be purchased between October 1, 2012 and September 30, 2013. All products purchased after September 30, 2013 can be used towards the 2013 program. To qualify for your Early Book InVigor Savings, InVigor hybrid canola must be booked by January 31, 2013. To qualify for your Cereal Winter Sale Savings, you must book by March 9, 2013.
Proof of Purchase
If you purchased products from a retailer providing transactional data, most of the work is already done. Invoices are not required. If you purchased from a retailer who is not providing transactional data, you’ll need to provide invoices. If you don’t know if your retailer is providing transactional data, just ask them or give us a call at 1-888-283-6847. Your information is kept in accordance with applicable privacy laws.